Sunday, July 20, 2014

About Myself and the C.A.S.P.I.R. Paranormal Team

Most people that know me are aware that I am the director, case manager, and lead investigator for the C.A.S.P.I.R. Paranormal Team. I've been investigating the paranormal for years and have seen many paranormal teams come and go over the years. With that being said, I have to brag on this team. I might the frontman so to speak, but it's all of the team members' hard work and dedication that makes it a success. We're truly blessed to have so much talent, creativity, and dedication on the team and I couldn't be any more proud to represent this fine group of individuals. If you haven't already, be sure to like the team's page on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to stay up to date with all that's going on!



No comments:

Post a Comment